Sunday, July 31, 2011

Lurking Good


There is a rather large pile of laundry in my room and I just can’t seem to find the will to tackle it. It really wouldn’t take much to do...

This of course required the wearing of clothes that have been lurking in the drawers for a while.  I am pleased that they got a bit of an outing and that I got to let out a bit of my inner hippy.  At the age of 13 I was obsessed with tie-dye shirts and bell-bottoms...at times the song remains the same...though this shirt is a lot more revealing then one I'd have worn then.



Top:Urban Outfitters
Jeans: Gap
Bag: Ebay
Sunglasses: American Eagle Outfitters
Bracelets: Stolen from my mom and Bernard Shaw Carboot Sale


P.S. You can’t see them in the photos here, but I have persevered with the wedges of pain and was able to walk around in them for most of today without a problem - vaseline on the skin where the shoes are rubbing seems to have finally done the trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment