|Taken in Barcelona a few years ago.|
I have been exhausted this week, which means that I have been unable to photograph or write about anything I’ve worn this week. So I am going to do a round-up of the top 10 things that made me smile this week.
1. Net-a-porter’s ‘What’s new for you on Monday’ message, featuring several Missoni jewellery items: I would like to have one of each, per favore. Especially this and this.
2. Outdoor Yoga: I am sure I am one of many fashion bloggers that would count yoga as one of their ‘Hobbies and Activities’. However, how many can say that dogs and swans run through their class? Plus the instructor is utterly charming.
4. This ring. Sweet and tough.
5. The Brown Thomas Sale. Lovely red patent Miu Mius, Ferragamo jellies and Missoni scarves were among the many things I coveted on my journey through the shop.
6. Murphy’s Ice Cream: I had yet to try any Murphy’s and decided that yesterday was the day to do it – Balsamic Vinegar, Strawberry and Dingle Sea Salt ice creams in a waffle cone. Yes...oh YES!
7. The site of Rainbow flags and the Pride parade while rounding a corner in Dublin.
8. Hendrick’s Gin: Imbibed for the first time this week. Served with tonic and a slice of cucumber. Life-changing.
9. Reading ‘Everything Is Illuminated’ by Jonathan Safran Foer in the park today, which turned out to be a proper Sun Day. Even the smelly lad who chose to sit and snore near me shop near me didn't put me off.
10. These shoes at New Look – my housemate has them and I usually resist copying another friend’s style (especially one I live with), but I need new heels and these seem to tick all the boxes.