Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Nom de Nick


When I was a little girl my uncles and father called me Marie-z. I don’t know what their intentions with lumbering me with said nickname was, but in high school it evolved to Marieasy and it has stuck in that form ever since.

I love it as a nickname, in spite of its connotations, and when Tatty Devine had an April Fool’s Day sale on Name Necklaces I decided that I had to have one and went with my tried and trusted nickname. I finally got my anchor charm and they were very obliging in fulfilling my request for a red charm to go with the navy lettering.

I was so excited when it arrived that I couldn’t wait to wear it – I had to compromise as it is not really work appropriate and instead planned my Friday night/Saturday outfit around it.

No comments:

Post a Comment