Thursday, May 12, 2011

Red Soles


Almost every woman I know could tell you how much she would love a pair of red-soled shoes. I know several whom have bought fakes, many that have come terribly close to handing over their credit cards in a moment of madness and a lucky few that have a pair of red-soled shoes. I have now officially joined their ranks in a most unexpected way.

I’d been looking for a pair of shoes that I could wear on the weekend, something that would take me from brunch to the pub and that would take me through to an evening of drinking and dancing should I be kidnapped by the good time fairies and find myself on a dance floor. I found these on Saturday and the red sole was a bonus. I’ve worn them with jeans and a dress/leggings combo and am super pleased with them. Cannot wait to put them on post-work tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment