Sunday, December 12, 2010

Bienvenue!



So this is my blog…after the insistence of several friends I’m finally starting one and of course it’s yet another fashion related blog. I tend to dress very plainly and then accessorize, so instead of taking pictures of what I wear everyday I am going to focus on my accessories as I have quite the collection. There are everyday, occasion, designer, vintage, inherited and purchased pieces, as well as gifts that at first made me raise an eyebrow and then became pieces I adore. Shoes, bags, scarves, rings, earrings, bracelets, barrettes, sunglasses and even make up are used as embellishments…and sometimes it’s not an actual physical accessory, but something below the surface…

1 comment:

  1. "You can never have too many accessories, however you can wear too many accessories at once."

    I can't help but feel like this is directed towards me Marie!!! LOVING that you started a blog at last! I'm going to update all my posts avec vous and point here!

    ReplyDelete