Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Workcessories


I changed jobs last year and decided to start ‘dressing like a grown-up’. My previous job had allowed me to wear jeans and a various combination of knit tops - there were occasions where more formal dress was required, but these were few and far between.

The past few weeks I’ve been on the early shift, which means getting up at about 6:45 am in a haze to eat my breakfast, see what the weather will be like (a superfluous compulsion of mine), get my make up on, get dressed and hit the footpath to work in less than 50 minutes.

There has been very little time for accessories in these preparations, but this morning, the outfit needed something and needed something fast…enter graduated beaded choker in sterling silver. It’s simple and matches everything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment